Before you can get married in Alberta, you must have a marriage license. Your marriage license can be obtained at a registry agent. Local registries in Sherwood Park can be found here:

Carefully read the requirements for your marriage license here:

In Alberta, your marriage may be a religious ceremony, or a civil ceremony. Civil ceremonies are performed by marriage commissioner. If you are reading this, you have found me and I would be happy to perform your ceremony. However, this is going to be one of the most important days in your lifeā€”and the person that is going to perform this ceremony should be right for you both. I would encourage you to make sure that the marriage commissioner that you select is right. You can find the rest of my fellow marriage commissioners listed here:

When you make contact with me, I would encourage you to interview me and make sure I am the right match for your special day.